Falling for Fall




I usually feel particularly creative this time of year; I think it’s the cool weather and blue skies here in Georgia. I need to be spending that energy towards the upcoming show. However, my seven-year-old
 wants me to whip up a Yoshi Halloween costume from scratch….so out comes the rusty sewing machine that hasn’t been touched in twenty years. My nine year old needs to convert his classroom into a three dimensional solar system – so sign me up to do paper mache with twenty-two 4th graders! Then there’s the “Dimensional Magic” product I just purchased that’s calling my name in the studio – who knows what kind of trouble I can get into with that? All of these fun distractions – but now with one week left, it’s game time and I need to kick it into high gear. So I’m signing out – gotta go collage something!
Christy

No comments:

Post a Comment