Mama's got a brand new bag

It's Fall, y'all!  I am pretty happy to say goodbye to this summer.  Huge changes were afoot for me and my family.  We sold our house, finished school, packed up and said goodbye to dear friends and moved a long way to a house that has been in my family for years.  In the last forty years, thing came into this lovely cottage but few things left.  Scratch images of Antiques Roadshow and replace with stills of Hoarders. That may be a bit dramatic, but if anyone's thinking about doing a cultural study on society based on wrapping paper styles from the 1950's through the 1980's, I can supply the materials.  Or maybe interested in small kitchen appliances, some in boxes, including a meat grinder from 1947? I could go on and on but I won't.  I just got a few dumpsters (6) and hauled multiple loads (17) to the Goodwill and am now starting to breathe. If I thought the pictures weren't so disturbing I'd place one here....


So back to bee good design.  Oh, how I've missed you.  Candler Park Festival  is the first stop on our fall tour. Come check us out.

Still wondering about the new bag in the title of this post?  Well originally it was a metaphor for how things are looking up for me and I'm ready to create again.  But then I realized I really did get a new bag.  Found this among the toasters.


Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment