Something Good

My daughter started middle school this week.  Its been a fun week which is completely different from what I was expecting.  What I was expecting happened last night after the fourth day of school.  My daughter was in bed after a long and exhausting day at school (6th grade boot camp all day until dinner with parents at 6pm).  Anyhoo, she's in bed and beginning to cry.  The idea of middle school had caught up to her and she was tired.  What to do?

Then I remembered this VIDEO someone had sent to me when I needed a little pick-me-up.  Its beautifully shot, the dog is precious and the tune is relaxing and fun.  I showed the video to my beautiful and precious daughter, and it relaxed her as well.  Score one for mama!

As Larry Appleton and Balki Bartokomous like to say:  TGIF!

The calendar says that summer's not over,
Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment