I give myself Permission....

So I just read this blog post from oh my! handmade goodness and the message really resonated with me.  I've been a little slack over here and having a hard time getting the engines cranked.  I thought once the kids got back to school, I'd be rarin' to go...but I'm moving a little bit slow.

This recent post was titled "Today I Give Myself Permission To..." and it basically said, quit beating yourself up and do what you want.  If you want to be creative, be creative; if you want to wear pjs all day - do it.  You have permission to ignore to -dos,  go on an adventure somewhere new,  question your path, wallow a little (or a lot), eat cupcakes...whatever you want.  Sometimes, I need to remind myself to not worry about being "productive" all the time and to cut myself some slack.  So while, I still plan on getting back into the studio - for now I'm going to chillax and see where that leads for awhile.

Let's see if I make it to Friday.

Christy


No comments:

Post a Comment